We Have Summer Rental Options For You
Bill’s Bike & Run has rental bikes for any occasion:
- Full-suspension mountain bikes for tackling the XC trails and hills in the surrounding area,
- Comfort-style and hybrid bikes for cruising around the Idaho Falls Greenbelt,
- Trailers for pulling the ‘little ones,’
- Tandem bikes for a fun ride around the Idaho Falls Greenbelt or out in the country, and even
- Electric bikes to take you wherever you wish to go.
- Longboards for cruising around the Idaho Falls Greenbelt,
- Inflatable Paddle Board for exploring the great waters of Idaho
- Inflatable Kayaks for exploring the great waters of Idaho
Rental Rates (Same for Demos)
|Type of Bike||Half Day (4 hours)||Full Day (24 hours)||Weekend (3 Days)||One Week (7 Days)|
Multi-use - cruiser, comfort
|Multi-use - electric/power assist||$40||$55||$135||$300|
|Mountain - hardtail||$29||$39||$69||$139|
|Mountain - full suspension||N/A||$65||$175||$225|
Tandem/Companion (2 seats)
|Inflatable Paddle Board||N/A||$40||$90||$200|
Quiet Kat Bike
- Rentals may be picked up as early as 5:00 p.m. the day prior to the start of the rental period. Note that the store closing time is 6:00 p.m. from September thru May and 7:30 p.m. Memorial Day thru Labor Day weekends).
- Rentals must be returned by 5:00 p.m. on the last day of the rental period.
- Rental fees are fully refundable up to two weeks before the reservation. Cancellations made within two weeks of the reservation will not be refunded.
- bike rentals come with flat pedals or cage pedals only. We will install your clipless pedals onto your rental at no additional charge.
- Fees for labor to adjust brakes to accommodate wider or narrow wheels for rentals is NOT included in base rental rate.
- Renters will be required to sign a "charge authorization" for the full rental value of the equipment rented. When the rented equipment is returned undamaged and on time, the "charge authorization" will be destroyed. No credit hold will be placed on the renter's credit.