- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
- Replacement pads & holders w/ Velcro; for Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar
Specialized's S50 aluminum extensions allow for a low aggressive aero position or a high-leverage position for climbing. Their 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
The Starter Kit has all of the basic necessities required to get you out riding prepared and safely. It contains two bottle cages, a durable, efficient pump, tire levers, and a water-resistant saddle bag to house it all. - Mini Wedgie saddle bag provides 48.5 cu. in. of easily accessible storage—ample room to house tire levers, small pumps, and basic nutrition. It's also treated to be water-resistant, and features an internal neoprene sleeve to safely hold tools. - Two Roll Cage bottle cages are light, dependable, and easy on the eyes, making them the perfect solution to your hydration needs. - Air Tool Flex Road pump is lightweight, durable, and features a twin Presta and Schrader valve on the T-Head. It's hose has built-in flex to alleviate stress on the tube's valve, while its inverted barrel design is efficient and allows for easy, high-volume pumping.
$72.95 - $74.95
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
- Prevents missed front shifts and frame damage from a dropped chain - For use with triple mountain cranksets with outboard bearings - Mounts behind drive-side bottom bracket cup - Bottom bracket mounting increases compatibility with 'low' clamp top-swing front derailleurs - Clamps and adjusts independent of front derailleur - Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum
The K-Edge Road Clamp Chain Catcher functions the same as the original chain catcher, but it mounts to its own CNC sculpted lightweight clamp. K-Edge's Road Clamp-on Chain Catcher improves overall function of your drive train while protecting your valuable frame from a dropped chain. - Prevents missed front shifts and frame damage from a dropped chain - For use with clamp-on front derailleurs - Clamps below and adjusts independently of the front derailleur - Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum - 23 grams
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Page 1 of 1