$520.00 - $540.00
From dirt paths to singletrack, Talon keeps you rolling with smooth handling and confident control. This lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset features classic off-road design made specifically for 27.5" wheels to strike just the right balance between control and quickness. The hardtail frame is optimized for a 100mm suspension fork, which helps soak up trail obstacles and improve control. For aspiring off-road riders looking to climb a little faster and get more comfortable riding singletrack, Talon is your ticket to XC adventures. - ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame - SR Suntour XCT HLO 100mm-travel fork with hydraulic lockout - Giant double-wall rims with Maxxis Icon tires - Shimano 3x8-speed drivetrain with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
Learning to balance and ride a bike has never been easier or more fun. The Giant Pre is the start of something beautiful. With a lightweight aluminum frame that’s designed with a low standover height, the Pre inspires young riders to get rolling. Made with 12-inch wheels and a quick-adjust saddle, it’s the perfect way to begin their cycling adventures.
$30.00 - $35.00
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
Liv's Suede 2 is the perfect marriage of style, fun, and functionality. Its lightweight aluminum frame is not only stable but also easy to ride; it allows you to touch the ground while seated and remain efficient going uphill. The step-through design makes it easy to hop on for quick trips to the coffee shop or bike path adventures while the 7 gears make pedaling easy. The Suede features a comfy saddle, chain cover, bell, and kickstand.
Liv's Avail 3 is perfect for exploring on your bike. The ALUXX aluminum frame and fork with an OverDrive steerer lets the Avail float up the climbs for a super-smooth, refined ride. This roadster is more than just fast, though; you'll love the tall head tube and stable geometry that allows for a more comfortable position so you feel great through every mile. It boasts Giant's lightweight SR-2 rims along with Shimano's Claris gruppo for smooth shifting, Tektro brakes for confident stopping, as well as reliable Liv and Giant components for a fast ride that's ready to explore.
$2,795.00 - $3,950.00 $3,950.00 Up To 29% Savings
Don't be confused by the smooth ride and sleek looks, Giant's TCR Advanced SL 4 is purpose built for crushing victories. Expertly crafted from Giant's Advanced SL composite, the less-than-2-pound TCR Advanced SL frame has been tweaked for weight savings, speed, and above all, ride quality. This fine ride boasts an oversize, press-fit bottom bracket for efficiency and a MegaDrive down tube and tapered head tube for lateral and torsional stiffness with razor-sharp steering. Thanks to Shimano's top-notch Ultegra group with a compact crank for high cadences and Giant P-SL0 wheels, you'll finish off the front of every ride.
$90.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- Low-profile sleek design - Easy to use interface - Low battery indicator - Auto start/sleep - 4 interchangeable silicone covers - Functions: - Current speed - Average speed - Maximum speed - Trip distance - Odometer - Trip ride time - Pace - 12/24hr clock
The spirited power of Embolden E+ entices you to say yes at every turn, tackling new terrain while having a blast, and riding further and faster than before. Embolden E+ isn’t just your bike, it’s a gateway to a new level of play, utilizing a powerful SyncDrive Pro motor, RideControl ONE’s clean controls, and a confidence-inspiring Liv 3F frame design atop a 130 mm fork and 120 mm rear suspension. Ample standover height and a fully-integrated 500Whr battery let you maneuver through technical sections with ease. Tubeless-compatible Boost 27.5-inch wheels with plus size compatibility, combined with an efficient single-pivot linkage design, means quick and capable descending without batting an eye at climbs. Internal cable routing makes for a clean riding machine, and fender and kickstand compatibility make Embolden E+ the perfect choice for any route. ACCESSIBLE PERFORMANCE A SyncDrive Sport Motor, new fully integrated 500Whr battery, handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE with available App, and PedalPlus technology mean going further, faster, and more efficiently than before. AGILE AND FUNCTIONAL The 130/120 platform creates a playful and adjustable ride, and plus size compatible Boost 27.5x2.6" wheels create all-around capability. WOMEN’S-SPECIFIC Built with Liv’s 3F Design philosophy for a confidence-inspiring and maneuverable geometry, with suspension tuned for women by women, and prototypes tested to dial the final product. Why We Love It A lively blend of trail bike and pedal- assist, Embolden E+ is designed to smoothly tackle those trails you have been yearning to get to in that spare time you don’t have. Take Embolden E+ with that group of fast friends, or take her out confidently after an unfortunate hiatus from mountain biking. Because Embolden E+ is so eager to charge the trails, you’ll have the energy and time to conquer new goals on and off the bike. Relish in the freedom to join the quicker group ride, zip up the climbs and take a confidence- inspiring stance on the descents.
The smart, stylish and elegant way to get around town. A lightweight, versatile bike with thoughtful design makes ordinary trips more fun. The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off. Select models offer integrated fenders and a full chainguard to protect you from dirt or road debris in any kind of weather, plus baskets and racks to carry your things. Front suspension and a suspension seatpost provide supreme bump absorption, and stylish yet functional grips add the finishing touch.
$1,100.00 - $1,155.00
With its lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and new 27.5 high volume wheels and tires, the new Fathom is a great choice for technical terrain and singletrack shredding. It blends the efficient ride quality of a classic hardtail with the confident ride quality of plush 27.5 high volume tires. The larger tires absorb bumps and give you more traction, so you can tackle rougher trails with total control. The new frame is designed with trail-friendly geometry that includes a more relaxed head angle made for a 120mm suspension fork.
Find your adventure in everyday rides. This smooth, laid-back bike lets you explore roads, paths or trails with comfort and ease.
Discover a little mischief and unknown territory with the trail-ready Embolden, that perfect bike to get you onto the trails and singletracks. Embolden is designed with women’s-specific geometry and 120 mm suspension front and rear, on the single-pivot Flexpoint platform. This bike feels stable, fast and energetic even as the terrain gets technical, meeting the demands of trail riding. Using our 3F Design Philosophy, we designed a geometry that provides a low standover height, making dismounts and maneuvering your body around the frame effortless. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while carrying more speed in corners and through rocks, providing a stable, trustworthy feel.
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odor - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odors - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor
Liv/Giant's Brisa Sleeveless Jersey is made from soft polyester micro-denier yarn to keep you comfortable and dry. The contoured fit has strategically placed mesh insets for increased breathability. It also boasts flat seams, a full zipper, reflective accents, and a contoured hem with waist gripper.
A smoother ride equals a better experience on the road. Feel the difference with the confident new Contend. Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, the all-new Contend is the result of a dedicated approach to road performance. Born in Giant’s own in-house aluminum forging facility, and engineered with ALUXX aluminum technology, it features geometry that’s specifically aimed at confident performance in variable terrain and road conditions. It’s the perfect blend of speed, comfort and control.
The right companion for any challenge, the Avail brings the bliss back to road riding. A performance bike to help you go further, faster. Stability in fast corners and descents, efficient power transfer and ultimate comfort are the result of a well-balanced women’s-specific design. The Avail is a lightweight extension of your body that intuitively moves with you and was born ready for the longest days on the road. And with elegant, modern finishes, you can stay in the lead with style.
The smart, stylish, and elegant way to get around town. A lightweight, versatile bike with thoughtful design makes ordinary trips more fun. With a functional, yet elegant design and a lightweight aluminum frame that’s designed specifically for women, Flourish takes you from the market to the city center with ease. The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off and the wide gear range lets you find your happy place on flat roads and hills. A cushioned spring saddle helps smooth out rough roads, and stylish, comfortable grips add the finishing touch. - Light and nimble step-through ALUXX-grade aluminum frame - Chromoly fork - Suspension seatpost for added comfort - Shimano 7-speed shifting
Go beyond limits. Bring the bliss back to road riding with the lightweight Avail. Performance for faster, longer road rides. Comfortable for the long haul, lively on the climbs, and confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with bliss and ease. Stability across the bends in the road, efficient power transfer, and ultimate comfort are the result of a well-balanced women’s-specific design. The Avail is a lightweight extension of your body that intuitively moves with you and was born ready for the longest days on the road. And with elegant, modern finishes, you can stay in the lead with style. - ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame - Aluminum fork with alloy OverDrive steerer for additional steering stiffness and control - Giant SR-3 wheelset with Giant SR-4 tires - Shimano Claris 8-speed shifting with Tektro rim brakes - CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability
$120.00 - $126.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$105.00 - $220.00
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
$130.00 - $137.00
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed, TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling. These tubes feature removable valve cores.
Liv's Contact Comfort+ Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you'll be comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
Take your riding to the next level with the addition of speed and cadence. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
Features: - 20 super bright red COB LEDs - 4 Modes: High (1.5hrs), Mid (4.5hrs), Flash (5hrs), Patrol (5hrs) - Li-ion rechargeable battery with Easy Magnetic USB charger (1.5 hrs charge time) - 20 lumens - Waterproof - Includes magnetic jersey clip - Optional integrated mount designs - 57093- D-Fuse seatpost mount - Integrates with the following Giant and Liv helmet models: -- Roost/Coveta -- Strive/Lanza -- Prompt/Unica -- Compel/Luta
- CNC alloy side panels - Lightweight, ultra-compact design. - Durable, corrosion resistant Chrome plated Vanadium bits - Includes T10, T15 and T25 Torx bits - Low profile design easily fits in a cycling bag or jersey pocket
Liv's Contact Comfort Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base to keep you comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
Page 1 of 7 Next page