All-new design with improved fit gives cyclists of all ages and types of riding a reason to ride. - Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the airflow exhaust ports - Low and high-speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density eps, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New Cinch One fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort, and an easy dial function - Removable visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight
$40.00 - $42.00
Versatile Adventure. All-new design with improved fit gives cyclists of all ages and types of riding a reason to ride. Features - Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow exhaust ports - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New Cinch ONE fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort and an easy dial function - Removable visor - Weight: 335g (size M/L) - Certifications: CPSC/CE;AS/NZS
Lightweight and trail-ready, this little dirt shredder has a wide range of gears to tackle hills and a durable build that will keep up with their adventures. Built with a lightweight aluminum frame, plenty of stand-over clearance, and easy-to-use gears, this is the rigid version (no front suspension) of the XtC Jr. family. With smooth-rolling tires that can handle the trail, it’s a fun and stable way to get started on the trail. KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS Lightweight frame - ALUXX-grade aluminum frame provides a lightweight, purpose-built chassis for aspiring young off-road riders. Confidence and control - Size-specific wheels give young riders the performance they need for true off-road riding. Kid-friendly features - Youth-specific performance components help young riders improve their off-road skills.
Take your riding to the next level with the addition of speed and cadence. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
Slow down, look around, take it all in. A ride on this classic cruiser is both relaxing and invigorating, all at the same time. It’s laid back, smooth and always in style. With its beach cruiser DNA and its city bike comforts, Simple Three is at home on any road or path. Beneath the laid-back looks is a smart design with modern features including a lightweight aluminum frame, easy gearing options, fenders and a rear rack. And the comfy balloon tires, plush saddle, and stable upright rider positioning help give Simple its casual, worry-free ride quality.
Here’s a totally unique and invigorating new way to ride. This new E-bike lets you ride farther with less effort. Explore neighborhood streets, ride for fitness, or ditch the car for your daily commute. LaFree E+ makes riding easy and fun. LaFree E+ is a perfect introduction to the exciting world of E-bikes. Designed for recreational riders, this upright and comfortable machine lets you cruise up climbs and cover longer distances in way less time. The SyncDrive Life motor delivers 60Nm of smooth, quiet power that feels naturally in sync with your own pedaling. You can personalize it to your preferred riding style with an easy-to-use mobile app. Choose the perfect pedal-assist mode as you ride, or simply select our proprietary “Auto mode” setting that automatically adjusts the motor support to the terrain. LaFree’s low step-through design makes it easy to get on and off, and the lower, centralized motor position creates a balanced, stable ride quality. The EnergyPak battery is simple to charge on or off the bike with the included fast charger and any standard wall outlet. It delivers a long range of up to 65 miles on a single charge. Our RideControl One command center offers a simple, compact hand control interface that makes it easy to switch power modes, monitor battery levels, and control accessories while you ride. Smooth, quiet, adjustable power: The SyncDrive Life motor provides 60Nm of power with five custom tunable support ratios up to 300 percent. You can also choose Auto mode, made possible by our proprietary 6-sensor technology, for seamless support on all types of terrain. Fingertip controls: The RideControl One command center features integrated ergonomic buttons and a clean, handlebar-mounted design. You can wirelessly connect RideControl One with your smartphone using the RideControl App. This lets you custom-tune support preferences, use navigation features, record your ride, set fitness goals, and view battery and system data. Balanced, comfortable ride: The lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame with a center drive SyncDrive Life motor and low-step-through design makes it easy to get on and off, while offering comfortable, easy-to-maneuver handling.
Short rides and daily commutes just got better thanks to Giant's Contact City Saddle. It offers a wide seat and D2 base for amazing, pressure-relieving comfort. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
- Direct flow cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds - Moto-style extended protection visor is infinitely adjustable and removable - Integrated goggle strap retainer helps goggles stay in position - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized EPS density, and super-tough polycarbonate shell - ESS brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing for the best straight-out-of-the-box fit and comfort - TransTextura PLUS X-odor anti-microbial pads - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Securely Attach To The Seatpost
$100.00 - $125.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
Giant's Numen Plus HL2 is a simple, easy to install headlight that brightens up every ride. Four super bright LEDs provide ample light, and you have your choice of high, mid, or flashing settings. The battery is USB rechargeable and offers up to ten hours of light. There's even a low battery indicator to let you know when you're running out of juice. The tool-free handlebar mount is fast to install or remove, and fastens securely to any handlebar.
Aside from the outstanding light output and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1600 features SpeedBeam technology which adjusts light beam output based on riding speed. It also features a sensor that monitors ambient light to change beam output. These features help save battery power for when you need it. Brighter, longer, and smarter. - SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed - Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night - Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen - Lumens and runtime are ANSI-Standard certified - Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility - Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Includes adjustable GoPro mount SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 105x35x47mm - Weight: 204g without mount - Colors: Black - Output: 1600 lumens - Runtime: High (1600LM) 1.5hrs, Middle 4.5hrs (800LM), Low 10hrs (300LM), Smart (800LMwith flash output in Day) 50hrs; (800LM with steady output at Night) 4.5hrs; Flash (100LM) 100hrs - Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (6000mAh) - Waterproof: IPX6 - Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick and 11.5 inches long, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. The extra-length lets you lock your bike to extra-thick posts or include wheels in one securely locked package. This tough lock includes five laser-cut keys, is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike, and comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any frame so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
Giant's Numen+ Spark Headlight boasts 16 bright white LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 80 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a micro-USB cable.
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches, plus you get 1 LED light, laser-cut key for nighttime use and 4 regular laser-cut keys.
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Rip through backcountry singletrack, blaze new lines and feel fearless on any terrain with the playfully agile Intrigue. Greater than the average bike, Intrigue E+ Pro is powered up and ready to hit all the exciting terrain of its battery-free sisters. Get ready to boost with a SyncDrive Pro motor, RideControl ONE's clean controls and optional display upgrade. All this atop the playful and aggressive Liv 3F frame design, complete with a 150 mm fork and 140 mm of rear Maestro suspension. Intrigue E+ Pro's ample stand-over height and fully-integrated EnergyPak Smart 500Whr battery let you maneuver through technical sections with ease and confidence. Tubeless-ready Boost 27.5-inch wheels with plus size tire compatibility, combined with the torsionally stiff yet sleek and lightweight one-piece carbon linkage that begs for high-speed descents and technical climbs, makes Intrigue E+ Pro one determined riding machine. Accessible Performance Maestro Suspension, a SyncDrive Pro Motor, new fully integrated EnergyPak Smart 500Wh battery, and handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE with available RideControl App create a bike that sails over challenging terrain with less rider fatigue. Powerful and Agile Adventure abounds with 150 mm/140 mm Maestro suspension platform and a playful and aggressive geometry. Plus-size compatible Boost 27.5x2.6-inch wheels make this ripper a complete package. Women's-Specific Built with Liv's 3F Design philosophy for a confidence-inspiring and maneuverable geometry, with suspension tuned for women by women, and prototypes tested to dial the final product. Why We Love It After powering you up the dreaded steeps, the Intrigue E+ Pro is chomping at the bit to confidently soak up the hits on the type of chunky terrain that gets your adrenaline going. Intrigue E+ Pro is for the dirt divas seeking new adventures to take them further and faster in their pursuit of fun and freedom- free from time restraints, free from shuttling, free from waiting on others. Let Intrigue E+ Pro fuel your fire.
Liv/Giant's Brisa Sleeveless Jersey is made from soft polyester micro-denier yarn to keep you comfortable and dry. The contoured fit has strategically placed mesh insets for increased breathability. It also boasts flat seams, a full zipper, reflective accents, and a contoured hem with waist gripper.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable, and engineered for female riders. Responsive, energetic and determined, this bike makes big days in the saddle all the more magical. The build irons out the roughness of the road and you’ll experience the comfort and freedom to settle in for endless miles. Complete with disc brakes, this bike exhibits stopping power in any condition, and can accommodate larger tire sizes to tackle choppy pavement. With both climbing agility and descending composure, the Avail Advanced will lead you to search for new challenges each ride. - Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost - Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer - Giant SR-2 Disc wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless tires - Shimano Tiagra 10-speed drivetrain - Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
- Easy quick release bracket - Secure 4-digit combination - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 8 x 1800mm
$90.00 - $100.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with light weight 3 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$11.00 - $12.00
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling.
The right companion for any challenge, the Avail brings the bliss back to road riding. A performance bike to help you go further, faster. Stability in fast corners and descents, efficient power transfer and ultimate comfort are the result of a well-balanced women’s-specific design. The Avail is a lightweight extension of your body that intuitively moves with you and was born ready for the longest days on the road. And with elegant, modern finishes, you can stay in the lead with style.
$16.00 - $17.00
Giant's thorn tubes feature thicker rubber that prevents some punctures and flats.
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odor - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Integrated foam visor
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
$50.00 - $55.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
Page 1 of 4 Next page