Garmin's vivofit 3 offers Move IQ, which captures different activities, such as walking, running, biking, swimming and using an elliptical, to view on Garmin Connect. No need to switch out your watch or start a new activity, the vívofit 3 recognizes when your movement changes so you can go from a walk to a run in no time.
While it’s ideal to be moving all throughout the day, that’s not always the case. Luckily, vivofit 3 tracks any and all of your movement, including inactivity. So while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit 3 won’t. A red move bar appears on the display and a gentle alert sounds after 1 hour of inactivity. The move bar builds every 15 minutes until you reset it by walking for a couple of minutes. It automatically monitors your rest when you go to sleep and is water resistant so you can wear it in the pool or the shower.
vívofit 3 learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívofit 3 will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Throughout your day, vívofit 3 automatically syncs to Garmin Connect. Access Garmin Connect via mobile app or desktop to see your data in more detail, join challenges and compete against others.
- Features 1-year battery life
- Shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep
- Auto activity detection classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
- Automatically syncs to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share progress
Physical & Performance
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Watch functions: Time, date, calendar, alarm
- Accelerometer: Calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod
- Personal records
- Calculates calories burned
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal: Learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal
- Move bar: Displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it
- Sleep monitoring: Monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep
- Garmin Connect compatible: Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data
- Automatic sync: Automatically transfers data to your computer
- Automatic activity detection
- Intensity minutes
- Measures distance based off your user profile data and stride length
- Selectable screens and watch face
- Activity timer
- Optional heart rate monitor
ANT+ is a wireless technology that allows your monitoring device to seamlessly communicate with other ANT+ products such as speed sensors, heart rate monitors, power meters, and foot pods that track running/walking progress.
vívofit 3 watch