Looking for a bike that might teach your little ripper to ride better than you? Check out Haro's Downtown 16. Haro packed all the freestyle fun of their larger bikes into this tough steel frame and prepared it to roll with the punches on 16-inch wheels. While small in stature, the Downtown's geometry and feel is the same your kids will have when they graduate to a 20-incher. Plus, this mini rig features all the gear they need, like burly, 3-piece chromoly cranks, grippy Kenda tires, and a powerful rear U-brake.
- Hi-ten 16" freestyle frame with internal head tube, Mid BB shell and welded seat clamp
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs
- Hi-ten 7" bars with Haro alloy top load stem
- Haro branded 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 135mm cranks with sealed Mid BB
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
- Kenda Kontact tires 16 x 2.25" front and rear
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat