Riding in the snow, backcountry, or both, has its own set of rules and Specialized believes that the clothes you ride in should, too. That's why they partnered with 686 to design and engineer an insulated winter bike jacket that can withstand any condition, so you can stay off the trainer and exploring the great outdoors all winter long.
- Woven fabric with DWR treatment repels water, leaving you dry and comfortable without having to sacrifice breathability.
- 100g Primaloft insulation is ultra-lightweight, highly breathable, and quite efficient at trapping air to keep you warm and insulated from the elements.
- Adjustable hood and hem provide added warmth and weather protection for your head, as well as minimizing the possibility of wind entering the Insulator.
- Underarm stretch panels provide flexibility in the construction, allowing a full range of movement when you're all zipped-up.
- Lycra wrist gaiters interface perfectly with gloves, which prevents any drafts or cold air from seeping in at the sleeve openings.
- Internal mesh storage pocket safely and securely houses your ride essentials or nutrition.
- 3M reflective trims increase your visibility to other trail users or motorists in low-light conditions.
- One zippered chest pocket and two front zippered pockets house your large and small ride essentials.
- Fold out spray skirt allows you to block unwanted moisture at the hands of wheel-spray when you need to, and hide it away when you don't.
- Rear SWAT pocket access permits you to access your jersey or bib pockets easily with gloves on.
- Relaxed Fit is comfortable and loose against the body, allowing for ample layering underneath.
|Navy Haze/Rocket Red / Large||888818005833||64114-1004||21623|
|Rocket Red/Navy Haze / Large||888818005789||64114-1014|
|Navy Haze/Rocket Red / Medium||888818005758||64114-1003|
|Navy Haze/Rocket Red / Small||888818005888||64114-1002|
|Rocket Red/Navy Haze / Small||888818005970||64114-1012|
|Navy Haze/Rocket Red / X-Large||888818006106||64114-1005|